*There is very limited availability at this time, but please inquire about our current capacity. We want to provide the best possible care to any families we commit to.
Uniquely designed for each family’s needs, Postpartum Doula services extend the family support provided by Harmony Doulas for weeks and months after baby is born. Whether this is your first baby or another new addition to a growing family, a postpartum doula can provide much-needed support, relief, and care during a chaotic time.
All of our postpartum doulas are trained by Erica Kroll at Nona Birth Education and Counseling. Postpartum Doulas are also CPR/AED/First Aid Certified through the American Red Cross and certified food handlers through the Boone County Public Health Department, with extensive experience in all areas offered.
- Services can include, but are not limited to:
- Baby care, supportive conversation and processing, breastfeeding support, meal preparation, overnight care (if available), light house cleaning and chores, errands, baby food preparation, bottle/formula and pumping assistance, product recommendations, work transition support, travel and moving strategies, “first time away” care, family support, and resource referral.
Postpartum Doula services are provided for weeks and months after birth, depending on the individual needs of the family and the availability of the doula(s). Postpartum packages begin at $1,200 for 20 hours, with additional options available by request as the Postpartum Doula is available.
How to Hire Your Postpartum Doula in Mid-Missouri
Being a parent can be hard. You do not have to do this in isolation! Let us help you make the transitions easier and smoother with professional postpartum support. To get started with our interview process, please follow these simple steps:
- Provide some basic information using our Postpartum Doula Inquiry Form.
- Schedule a call or visit with one of our caring and professional Postpartum Doulas.
- Begin feeling more confident and connected in your parenting today.
“Danica was invaluable to me before, during, and after my birth!
She is caring, super intuitive, and knowledgeable – she helped us navigate a complex birth situation and made me feel safe and supported. I don’t know what I would have done without her!“
~ Kathleen Stetson,
Harmony Birth and Postpartum Momma